- 2 -5 days
- All participants must have a laptop with Internet connectivity
- Node.js must be installed in a Linux system – please make sure the latest version is installed
- Windows/Linux/Mac system with the following browsers and extensions:
- Firefox and Firebug – latest versions
- What is Express?
- Basic routing in an Express application
- HTTP method
- Using dynamic routes
- What is “Middleware”?
- Learn to write a simple middleware function
- Understanding Templating
- Installing templating engine for Express
- Using template engines with Expres
- Using Pug – a case study
- Learn to connect databases to Express apps
- Connecting to MongoDB – a case study
- REST principles
- RESTful URIs and methods
- Creating API in Express
- What is Scaffolding?
- Scaffolding tools for Express
- Error handling in Express using middleware
- Functions for error handling
- Express Debug module
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.