- Participants must have knowledge of some programming language. Also, fundamentals of networking and basic knowledge of command line & Linux would be preferable.
- 2 -3 days
- All participants must have a laptop with Internet connectivity
- Node.js and npm must be installed in a Linux system – please make sure the latest version is installed
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- What is blockchain technology?
- Overview of the mechanism of blockchain
- Distributed Ledger system
- Structure and ecosystem of Blockchain
- Permissioned and permissionless blockchains
- Proof-of-work system
- Proof-of-stake sytem
- History of Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin wallets
- What is a crypto miner ?
- How bitcoin mining works
- Hardware requirements for mining bitcoins.
- How does hashing work in Bitcoin
- Incentives involve in mining
- Mining pools and centralisation
- Security and risks involved
- Tracking and Managing digital identities using Blockchain
- Blockchain in Banking system
- Blockchain in Capital Market
- Building Smart Contracts using Blockchain technology
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.