Courses Provided as part of LAMP Stack Training
The LAMP stack, a combination of Linux, Apache2 server, MySQL and PHP/Python is a popular classic stack.
- Learn why the LAMP stack may be right for your next project and how to make the most of each of the technology in the stack
- Learn what alternatives exist for each of these technologies and how to replace one or more of these with alternatives
- Learn how to stay nimble with your choices of technology
- Customize the training with technologies as per your needs
- Also learn about another popular alternative to LAMP - the MEAN Stack/MERN stack
- Participants must be comfortable in a Linux environment
6 days (covering only an overview of the topics - contact us for more information/customization)
Participants must have access to a system with the following hardware configuration:
- 2GB of free RAM, 20GB of free disk space and full network connectivity
- Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Edition (sudo/root access required)
- The required software can be either pre-installed or we can do it during the training (if participants need to know how to do the installation)
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.