- 2-5 days (case studies are covered with QEMU, KVM and Docker)
- Hardware Configuration – Ensure that all participants have a properly functioning Internet connection
- Software Configuration – Ubuntu Linux 16.04 Desktop Edition installed natively (non VM environment)
- What is Virtualization
- Types of Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Use cases of Virtualization
- Type 1 and Type 2 Hypervisors
- Operating System level virtualization
- Application virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Difference from Cloud?
- Mimicking a cloud on your desktop
- Virtual Machines inside Virtual Machines
- Android Emulator in Virtual Machines
- What are containers?
- Docker - a case study
- Implementing Microservice architecture using Docker
- Comparing container architecture with virtualization
- Docker in Virtual Machines
- Android Emulator in Docker - a case study
- Docker in Docker - a case study
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.