- The participants must be comfortable with programming constructs in any one language.
- 2-3 Days
- Hardware Configuration - Participants must have access to a system with the following hardware configuration
- 2GB of free RAM, 20GB of free disk space and full network connectivity
- Software Configuration
- Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Edition (sudo/root access required)
- g++ 4.2 (4.8 or later required for thrift compiler plug-in support)
- boost 1.53.0
- Runtime libraries for lex and yacc might be needed for the compiler.
Course Outline for Apache Thrift
- Adding new language bindings
- General Coding Standards
- Apache Thrift Features
- Thrift network stack
- Constant Values
- Basic Definitions
- Base Types
- Special Types
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.