- The participants must be comfortable with programming constructs in any one language
- 2-5 days
- All participants must have a laptop with Internet connectivity
- Windows/Linux with 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 8 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration, including space required for temporary files.
- GNU C/C++ compiler
- Why C ?
- Learn about Variables, Data Types,Constants, Storage classes
- Unions and Enums
- Functions in C
- Blocks scopes and function scopes
- Call by value/reference in C
- What are Pointers?
- Using Pointers with Arrays and Structures
- Function Pointers
- Null Pointers
- Learn about errno, perror() and strerror()
- Exit Status
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.