- Official Documentation of Beanstalk
- Stack Overflow Question about Beanstalk
- GitHub - Source Code for Beanstalk
- Knowledge of Message Queues and brokers
- Working knowledge of Working knowledge of Python
- 2-5 days
- Hardware Configuration
- A minimum of 20GB of disk space and atleast 4GB of RAM
- Ensure that all participants have a properly functioning Internet connection
Course Outline for Beanstalkd
- What is beanstalkd?
- Why beanstalkd?
- Installing beanstalkd
- beanstalkd protocols
- Various commands to be used with beanstalkd
- Put with delay
- Release with delay
- Integration with Python
The classroom training will be provided in Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and will be conducted in the client's premises. All the necessary hardware/software infrastructure must be provided by the client.